Dr. Alia Qaisar is a resident General Practitioner at Dr Tazyeen’s Gynae and Polyclinic in Dubai. She is a family medicine physician with more than 13 years of experience in the medical profession.
Dr. Alia is a member of the UK’s Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP), with an extensive medical expertise covering General Medicine, Paediatrics, Neonatal ICU and Pulmonology.
She is highly patient-focused and passionate about providing excellent medical care to patients, as evidenced by her long history of successfully diagnosing, treating and managing a variety of illnesses and her notable service in medical institutions in the UAE.
Areas of specialisation and special interests:
• Family medicine (including acute and chronic conditions such as hypertension, heart diseases, diabetes, thyroid disorders and asthma)
• Preventive medicine including screening, health examinations and vaccinations
• Endocrinology and diabetes management
• Health education
• Medical Ethics
Education & Training
• MRCGP from Royal College of General Practitioners, UK 2018
• MRCPCH-I from Royal College of Pediatrics, UK 2013
• MBBS from Pakistan, 2004
• Family Medicine Physician at Apex Medical & Dental Clinics, Dubai, UAE 2016-18
• GP at GMC Clinics, Dubai, UAE 2012-16
• GP – Pediatrics Pakistan (2006-11)
• International member of Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), UK
• Member of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
Dr. Alia is a noted General Practitioner in Dubai offering excellent medical expertise and care to her patients
With her comprehensive medical experience and versatility, Dr. Alia is reputed as a great medical advisor to families offering exemplary clinical judgment and personal attention towards her patients. She is also proactive in educating her patients about health and lifestyle and she makes it a point to share her knowledge through speaking in various health seminars and educational institutions.
If you are looking for a good GP in Dubai to look after your family and loved ones, give our clinic a call on +971 4 3746922. Enquiries and requests for appointment can also be made by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Form.