Dr. Alia Qaisar – General Practitioner in Dubai
Dr. Alia Qaisar is a leading General Practitioner in Dubai (GP in Dubai) at Dr Tazyeen’s Gynae and Polyclinic at Motor City Dubai. She is known as one of the best General Practitioner in Dubai with more than 13 years of experience in the medical profession. Dr. Alia is a member of the UK’s Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP), with extensive medical expertise covering General Medicine, Paediatrics, Neonatal ICU and Pulmonology.
As a qualified GP in Dubai, she is highly patient-focused and passionate about providing excellent medical care to patients, as evidenced by her long history of successfully diagnosing, treating and managing a variety of illnesses and her notable service in medical institutions in the UAE.
Areas of specialisation and special interests:
• Family medicine (including acute and chronic conditions such as hypertension, heart diseases, diabetes, thyroid disorders and asthma)
• Preventive medicine including screening, health examinations and vaccinations
• Endocrinology and diabetes management
• Health education
• Medical Ethics
Education & Training
• MRCGP from Royal College of General Practitioners, UK 2018
• MRCPCH-I from Royal College of Pediatrics, UK 2013
• MBBS from Pakistan, 2004
• Family Medicine Physician at Apex Medical & Dental Clinics, Dubai, UAE 2016-18
• GP at GMC Clinics, Dubai, UAE 2012-16
• GP – Pediatrics Pakistan (2006-11)
• International member of Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), UK
• Member of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
With her comprehensive medical experience and versatility, Dr. Alia is reputed as a great GP in Dubai and an expert advisor to families offering exemplary clinical judgment and personal attention towards her patients. She is also proactive in educating her patients about health and lifestyle and she makes it a point to share her knowledge through speaking in various health seminars and educational institutions.
If you are looking for a good GP in Dubai to look after your family and loved ones, give our clinic a call on +971 4 3746922. Enquiries and requests for appointment can also be made by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Form.