PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) + HA (Hyaluronic Acid)
The combination PRP and Hyaluronic Acid can recreate volume and increase the amount of collagen in the dermis. This volume promotes water retention, wrinkle reduction, increasing skin turgor and hydration with the stimulating properties of the growth factors released by the platelet rich plasma. We use Cellular Matrix from Regenlab.
What are the benefits of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) with HA (Hyaluronic Acid)?
– Immediate effects such as volumised and hydrated skin after treatment
– Prolonged release of growth factors due to the interaction of platelets with hyaluronic acid
How is it done?
The whole treatment session takes only 30 minutes to 1 hour
1. Application of Anesthetic Cream
2. Blood Withdrawal
3. Separation of different blood components by centrifugation
4. Mix of Hyaluronic Acid with Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma
5. Application on the treatment area (face and neck)
How many Sessions Do I need?
The Protocol depends on the degree of wrinkles, scars, and on the expected outcome. There is a significant improvement for the first session in two weeks. For ideal results it is recommended to do two to three sessions with four to six weeks gap. . Our Plastic Surgeon will assess and plan the treatment to give you the best possible results.
There will be a temporary pain, numbness, hematoma and slight redness but it will diminish in a while. The procedure is performed in a sterile technique to avoid infections and there is a limited risk of allergic reactions since it uses your own blood.